Monday, December 11

I have a tamale lady, but I don't know her name or have her number.

I take my tamales seriously. So much so that, at a work function the other night, we all had to submit a statement or a fact and the title of this post was actually submitted by a colleague. Poor thing, I badger him regularly, because he has a tamale lady and he has never brought any to work.

You know what, I don't need your tamale lady, there's a whole festival where all they have is tamales!  I'll go there and you and your tamale lady can be happy by yourselves! And to show you, I'll eat a million of them!  See,

Strawberry Soda

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tamales 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And if you try to get in between me and my tamales, this guy's got my back.

 

 

2 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Yummm... green corn are my favorite!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww *heart*

im gonna miss you tons :(

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home