Monday, May 28

Purchasing something from HSN

Get me a cat and call it a day. I was sitting at home on Sunday DOING NOTHING. While channel surfing, I thought about HSN and QVC, I mean isn't that where all bored lonely souls go?

I got sucked in. I haven't had a camera for a few months now and I don't do good with electronic purchases. My friend Sean has a Kodak camera and he likes it, I looked at them once or twice at Target, but still haven't pulled the trigger.

Can you believe they had a limited quantity of Kodak cameras on sale for the next TWO MINUTES with 3789 already sold! OMG!

HSN Camera

Oh my- I need to go! Esteban this next hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Which Esteban guitar will you buy...the Coral Sun Limited Edition or the Malaguena Classical? Perhaps both???

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home