Tuesday, January 9

If you kill the joe...Make some more



I've become a coffee drinker. And I love it. For Christmas I got a new coffee grinder and so far this week, I've made my way through two different types of coffee from Sprouts: Moka Java and Peruvian Blend. I really like the Peruvian Blend. Don't ask my why: It just tastes really good.






On another note, I got a new phone. I'm not too much of a gadget girl. I had my last phone for two years and would still have the one before that, but everyone kept calling me Zack Morris because it was huge. This phone has a pretty good camera. I couldn't help but capture this picture this morning. Remember we got the dogs new beds and they were having a hard time figuring out that they're supposed to actually LAY on the bed. Bidi is getting closer, but she's not there yet.





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I've recently become a coffee drinker myself! I'm rather fond of the Americanos at Starbucks. I've yet to make my own cup, although I'm pretty sure I do own a coffee maker. Lazy me.

2:23 PM  
Blogger melati said...

You must to get a French Press now! Makes best coffee. Also, a little cool whip in coffe never hurt anyone.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's If you kill the joe, make some mo'

duh keesha, gosh!!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home