Saturday, September 2

Yippee! It's birthday time!

What do you get the girl who has everything?  More Stuff (and world peace).  I'm approaching the last year in my twenties; Oye! Here's some things that are on my list for this year.

GreenAppleKitchen.com is an environmentally friendly kitchen company.   I found them featured on my companies Web site.  I've started taking my plastic shopping bags back to the grocery store, but I think this would help cut down on those bags.

 

ThinkGeek is a Web site, I usually reserve when I'm buying my husband things, but I love this t-shirt.  I think you can figure it out.

 

Who doesn't love cupcakes?  I think this guy is awesome.

 

I do think I need to get better with using knives in the kitchen.  I have a great Kyocera ceramic knife that I use for everything, but I still don't think its the essential knife I'm looking for.  But I think these from Sur La Table might do.

The Cupcake Queen in my blogging world is the girl who does everything too perfect.  If we were in high school, she'd be the girl with the perfect hair, wear the perfect clothes and have all the right friends.  She makes the yummiest looking food, takes the best pictures and on top of all of it, she's talented and designed these t-shirts.  Don't get any "fresh" ideas!

The other thing that I  always want to do, but never have time to schedule is cooking school from Sur La Table.  They have some baking classes offered in October I think would be fun or even the Moroccan night, yummy.

And, finally, I think there's a lot of cooking related stuff above, but where's the prissy part, well I've thought of one last little gem; A spa package from the Royal Palms.  Or really any of the hotels right off of Camelback and Lincoln.  Both are easily assessable, so don't worry about any of them being a bother for me to get to.

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

happy birthday! Maybe I'll take this approach when making my wish list known.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you had a great birthday - and hope you ate some good grub while you were at it.

Cheers.

12:40 PM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

*blush* Hey everyone! I guess sometimes I assume people "know" me. I start planning and getting people prepped for my birthday a month in advance. So we're just in the ramp up period!!!!!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home