Tuesday, October 3

I'll call it a Indian Summer

There's a fun little franchise that's started in Fayetteville, Arkansas called Bath Junkie.  What's really ironic is that such a foo-fee-doo-fee place came from the town where I learned how to do a hog call.  Yes, people, you didn't read wrong, a h-o-g (hawg) call.  But I digress.  Bath Junkie is a place where you can mix your favorite smells and they'll put them in different body washes, lotions or oils. 

I got a mehndi tattoo over the summer and I was obsessed with the smell, that lemonony, eucalyptus smell was intoxicating. With that in mind, I set out to mix it up and to come up with a smell that was reminiscent of that henna.

All good things have a name, and the name came to me almost immediately "Indian Summer." The final mix was Lemongrass, Green Tea and Sandalwood and it is yummy.  I lather this stuff on so thick that I've made my eyes water.

Enjoy Bert and Ernie's first appearance on Sesame Street.

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

better than what your dad calls it ;)

3:11 PM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

Carey calls it my "Stink Pretty" what do you think about that!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Did you know that Layla's on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5lE5-a5ZxU

her video has had over 5,000 hits!

5:55 PM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

She is such a ham!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home