Thursday, January 11

Chicken in a Bandana

No lie. One day I was running around the office, spouting off orders as is my custom. I ran into Molly's office, I'm sure to jump her butt about something and the most random thing came flying out of my mouth; Yadda, yadda, "or did I see a chicken wearing a bandanna?" Seriously, did I just say that? Out loud. It's quotable. So, she wrote it on her board. This was months ago.



















Today, I'm surfing. Just seeing what's out there and I go to cuteoverload.com. It's just a guilty pleasure. And look what I found posted. People do you see what I see! It's a chicken. With a scarf! OMG.
















Ok, so now I feel guilty for posting this totally random article, it's got nothing to do with food, eating or baking....unless you think that chicken looks yummy?

1 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Hee hee. Chicken in a bandana. Maybe they wanted spicy chicken? Roast chicken?

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home