Sunday, June 17

Another midnight run for Blue Bell

Dear Grocery Store Manager-


The other evening I was on an emergency shopping run at your grocery store. You see my supply of Blue Bell ice cream (Cake, Strawberry and Homemade Vanilla) had run out.


Since I am delicate in both stature and sensibility, I only purchase the pint size portions. So, you can imagine the uncomfortable situation I was put in when the Century Sundae was only available in the half gallon portion.


What do you expect your shoppers to do when you don't inventory your store properly?


At one point, I almost walked over to the Ben&Jerry's or Haagen-Daz freezer. I must have been in shock or something? I hope you understand, I didn't want to bring home a whole half gallon of homemade vanilla, mixed with chocolate, caramel, whip cream and cherries.


I also didn't want to eat the ice cream straight out of the carton. But I had no choice because I can hardly lift this thousand pound tub!

Thank you (not so much),

Prissy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home