Monday, July 30

It's still at 3:00PM? Crunchy Salad

"I'm bringing a salad Rob! It doesn't have dairy." Is that the usual response when someone invites you over for a birthday party? A normal person would say, "Awesome! Thanks for inviting me. Can I bring anything?"

Last time when I was home, I copied a bunch of recipes from my mom's cookbook and I've been waiting to make this Crunchy Salad.

Crunchy Salad

 

So, when I called on Saturday to make sure we were still on. I got a message back:

That's great Kee, but the party is next Saturday.

 

CRUNCHY SALAD

1 bag cole slaw

1 cup sunflower seeds

2 packages Oriental Ramen noodles

1/2 cup toasted almonds

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup Wesson oil

1 cup white vinegar

Dump everything in a bowl, crunch one package of the Ramen, mix in two of the seasoning packets and chill for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home