Sunday, July 22

Tread lightly on Earth Day 5

(this post is a little late, but this is how my Green Week ended)

 

I've learned so much this week and become aware of so many other things I can incorporate into my everyday life. This week has given way to so many great conversations.

At work, I have people asking me how we can incorporate recycling in our office. How great is that?! If people want to know how we can do it there, I hope that means they're looking to see how they can do it at home.

Personally, I've had friends share some things they're incorporating into their everyday lives. Molly is working in a more corporate environment and she's recycling her hangers. Another friend, put a recycling bin in the kitchen and a third is composting. How awesome is that?

Thank you to everyone who shared some tip or words of encouragement, this week has been really fulfilling for me.

Now, there was one piece of unfinished business. My office trash can. If you'll remember, I confessed that I was guilty of filling it up multiple times a day. My office mate on the other hand, hardly tossed anything out.

trash can

Here's where I was on Friday. One small plastic bag, a tissue, a string cheese wrapper and 2 pieces of chewed gum. How about that!

1 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

How about that! You are awesome. I just love it. Would you like a market bag? Do you have one? If you would like one, email me and I'll whip one up for you.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home