Monday, June 18

Let's Play Cupcake

The Odd Couple. That's my BFF Carey and me. Allow me to illustrate, when we went to Puerto Rico last summer, I had an allergic reaction to the *ocean*. Her remedy- I needed some yogurt, tea tree and echinacea. I on the other hand wanted Benedryl, a steroid and penicillin. Do you have a friendship like that? It's the best! She's the best!

It was Carey's birthday this past weekend. I couldn't go back to Texas to celebrate with her, so here's my virtual prezzie:

Lets Play Cupcakes_00

Happy Birthday Girl! Love you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ugly and your punctuation, as always, needs some work.

10:26 AM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

Hi Anonymous-

I appreciate your positive feedback, as always.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anonymous,

Please go slit your wrists. Keesh is the best.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home