Sunday, July 8

Yelp.com Review of the Day

I walked in the door from a fun weekend to my electric bill (not fun) and to find out that I got ROTD from Yelp.com! *blush*

Do you yelp? The mission of the site is:

Yelp is the fun and easy way to find, review and talk about what's great (and not so great) in your world. You already know that asking friends is the best way to find restaurants, dentists, hairstylists, and anything local. Yelp makes it fast and easy by collecting and organizing your friends' recommendations in one convenient place.

I've found lots of local independent bloggers from Phoenix on Yelp, it's been a great way to stay connected. I've looked up my old spots in Dallas, reviewed hole in the walls in Phoenix and planned for my trips to Vegas and Los Angeles using this site.

ROTD Single

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home