Sunday, July 1

Andrea's Recipes to the Rescue with Confetti Salad

One of my most favorite blogs to troll is Andrea's Recipe Box. Her writing style, page navigation and descriptions are all very easy. Also, she has two three small boys, so how she finds time in the kitchen is a mystery to me!

Thumbnail via WebSnapr: http://www.andreasrecipes.com/

I had two parties yesterday. I needed a dish that was quick and could withstand the heat. You can find the recipe here

Confetti Rice

The variations I used were almonds, mint and corn. I got a lot of great compliments.

I also took fixings to make the white wine spritzer I've posted before, a little white wine, seltzer and tonight I put blueberries in the mix. It was very refreshing and delicious.

Thank you Andrea!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I'm glad you liked the salad! It's a regular for us in the summertime. One correction to your post (just a small one)...I have three boys, all under the age of 5!

:-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

3? Did I read that right? That makes it all the more amazing. Whoo.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home