Monday, August 6

Drug Store Must Haves and Cool Finds

Maybelline BLACK mascara and Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover are my drug store staples. It's on these restocking runs that I usually peruse for a bit before I leave.

Here's what's made the cut this summer:

  1. Caress Exotic Oil Infusions body soap- It really does moisturize.
  2. Suave Exhale Lime Verbena body soap- A good wake up smell.
  3. Pony tail holders- I call them ponys and you can't have enough
  4. Draino- Because I'm a girl and have long hair, it clogs the drain (I know I crossed the line between gross and TMI)
  5. Goody combs- They've got wide bristles, they're cheap and I have one in every drawer in the bathroom
  6. Maybelline black mascara
  7. Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover
  8. Aquafresh Extreme clean
  9. Burts bees lip balm
  10. Orbitz gum

1 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Uh huh. I love me some lip gloss too. Great list!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home