Tuesday, August 1

A little chocolate pick me up

Have you ever had one of those days that wasn't bad, but it was dancing around the edges of being bad? I'm having one of those days. I walked in to find my work email box with over 50 unread messages (and I was caught up at 9:00 PM last night), I'm having an allergy fit that's making my eyes look like Mike Tyson had his way with me and I had to run to the DMV and the Social Security office.

Deep breath.

So, when I was at Wild Oats grabbing lunch, I saw these in the check out aisle, Tranquility Chocolates. Ahh, that's what I needed.


I love unique food combinations and these little guys really hit the spot. I can't wait to try the other favors. Check them out at www.newtree.com.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

Now this is what you need for tranquility:

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/detail.aspx?ID=956&CategoryID=423

take my word for it...these chocolates are a party all by themselves!

btw: are you gtuys coming for the wedding?

7:00 PM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

Looking good Cupcake Queen...I'll save that for my next near break down. We're planning on coming, but wanted more detail on accomadations. JT said Granny sent him an email last week, we still need to discuss it.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm i had been eyeballing those exotic chocolates at the checkout line. it was all i could do to keep myself from grabbing a caramel brownie on the way out.

i opted for a wheatgrass shot instead. still trying to figure out what i was thinking =/

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I will take this hot day over 128 degree cement. Does it ever get cold in Phoenix? In which case we would involve ourselves in a role reversal where I pull out some Wisconsin cold weather statistic.
Also, blogging about chocolate - good call.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Queen said...

prissy:

accommodations listing is on the wedding site at:

http://www.shelleyanddavid.com

you better show up or else the cupcake queen will just have to come over there and pick you up!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home