Tuesday, August 7

Giving sincere thanks...

I think about this a lot. My job requires me to be an effective communicator and what I'm not so effective at is giving praise and thanking people for their efforts and talents.

I get really shy.

I don't receive compliments well and I know that I don't give them because I'm afraid I'll receive them. AND then I would be so freaking uncomfortable.

For example, I got busted this past week when a friend opened my glove box in my car. I had at least 10 thinking of you, get well soon cards, all composed and not mailed. I *think* about my family and friends all the time, but I don't always demonstrate it.

That needs to change. Really.

So (my favorite transition word), this week I'm going to actually write cards for my peeps and I'm going to actually mail them. To help me get started, I got a whole book of stamps.

Cupcake Card

I'm also equipped with my new crafting goods from Stamp Works I'm ready to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

That stamp is fabulous! And I am so glad you are getting into correspondence. It is so rewarding. Hope you are having a great week!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home