Monday, October 30

Care Card is Here

Have you picked up your Care Card yet?  It's a discount card that saves you 20% at select retailers like Anthropologie, Artifacts, Lucy, Pottery Barn, restaurants and more.    The cards are part of a fundraising effort for Junior League of Phoenix and The Phoenix Board of Visitors.  The card will only cost you $50 and you'll be amazed at how fast you'll save more than that. 

Last night I ran by Fashion Square to start working on my fall uniform.   Wait.  Do you not know about my "uniforms."  I suffer from a very serious condition it's called Ohmygodidontknowwhattowearitus and I have to be careful or an attack can hit at any moment.  So, to cope with that I buy uniforms.  That's 3-4 britches and 4-5 shirts that all go from run around casual and can convert into cute going to have a drink wear.  So for each season, I get a new uniform and that way when I get an attack ohmygodidontknowwhattowear I go, "Hey Kee, just stick with the uniform.  Back to the savings, I saved $60 at Lucy (which covered my Care Card purchase and there's more to go.  I still have 2 pants and 3 shirts to look for.

If you want to get one, shoot me an email or you can contact the Junior League office www.jlp.org.

Happy Shopping

4 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Mmm... shopping at Fashion Square. Always an adventure. My route is something like this: Banana Republic clearance racks, Gap clearance racks, Brighton for jewelry, Nordstrom's for shoes and then to Coach to drool.

12:13 PM  
Blogger PrissyCook said...

When La Madeline was open, I usually tossed in a Palmier, then maybe a TCBY and then maybe the samples at Williams Sonoma...man I'm hungry!

1:35 PM  
Blogger melati said...

When I used to shop at Fashsion Square it was always JCrew, BR, Ann Taylor.

Now, I shop on vacation.

8:49 AM  
Blogger melati said...

Hey I bought a care card yesterday!
I saved like a million dollars at Restoration Hardware.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home