Sunday, August 12

5 things...Tagged by www.TheAdventuresofSuperwife.com

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, I started my blog.


Five snacks you enjoy:

Wow, I don't really snack too much.

  1. Hostess Orange Cupcakes
  2. Homemade Cupcakes
  3. Cheese
  4. Cheese Doritos
  5. Cheese 
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
I'm notorious for singing in the car and singing the wrong lyrics. So, I may think I know all the words, but they're ones I made up. 
  1. On the Road Again by Willie Nelson
  2. Bidi Bidi Bum Bum by Selena
  3. My Maria by Brooks and Dunn
  4. Happy Birthday 
  5. Suavemente by Elvis Crespo 
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  1. Summer home/ Winter home.
  2. Do the family hook up thing.
  3. Big family vacations yearly. 
  4. Travel. Exquisitely. 
  5. Feed people.
Five bad habits:
  1. Clicking my jaw
  2. Channel surfing
  3. Starting projects and ...
  4. Not working out
  5. Eating cupcakes

 

Five things you like doing:
This is pretty vague...

  1. Writing, reading and learning. That's why this blog thing is so neat. I can do so much here.
  2. Window shopping. I love going to cooking stores and browsing the shelves for inspiration.
  3. Baking. I love trying new techniques in the kitchen.
  4. Traveling. Even with travel state-side, I want to absorb as much as possible.
  5. Eating cupcakes. Hmmm, I detect a trend.
Five things you would never wear again:
  1. Tiva sandals
  2. Bass penny loafers
  3. NKOTB t-shirt
  4. Banana clip
  5. Metallic skirt
Five favorite toys:
  1. Casio key board
  2. Pogoball
  3. Twirling baton
  4. Scooter
  5. Cabbage Patch Kid

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I dig doritos too, but hate their new ad campaign "Dortios - Taste the Exeperience." I mean, they're chips, how much can you experience? How about "Doritos - We Make a Pretty Good Chip."
;)

11:20 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

:) Cheese. Remind me to bring you some cheese next time I see you.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home