Wednesday, August 8

Double decker cupcake toter to hold these explosive cupcakes

OooooWeeee! Man oh man, did I make some tasty cupcakes. While trolling elite food blog Vanilla-Garlic, I stumbled across a recipe for Chocolate Chipolte Cinnamon Cupcakes (C4 for short).

C4, that's appropriate. They're spicy and sweet and delicious.

To tote these little babies, I got a chance to use a new cupcake tote I found at Fry's. You may think it's overkill since I already have one, but this one holds 24 cupcakes snugly in double decker fashion.

I love it.

Chocolate Chipolte Cinnamon Cupcakes

If you check out the C4 recipe on Vanilla-Garlic you'll see several variations. I chose to top mine with dark chocolate frosting and then sprinkle them with cinnamon spiked powered sugar.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Will you make me a Texas Sheet Cake please?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you liked them! :)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home