Thursday, August 9

Yay! It's Thursday, let's try making Calimochos

Change. Some of us are better at than others. If you were to ask me four years ago if I was adaptable to change, I'd say yes. Because it's good to welcome change, but in reality, I didn't like it very much.

Fast-forward four years later and I think I can honestly say that I'm better at rolling with change than I ever thought possible and I'm getting where I welcome it.

Not like it, I'm just more welcoming. I guess there's a whole faithful element to all of it too, but my brian hurts too much to contemplate that right now.

A friend recently made a huge change and moved to Minnesota for a total career change. While talking to her today, she said, "I'm having a mojito and watering the lawn." Is there a better way to water the lawn? Seriously!

Well, I don't have to water the lawn, but I do have to do laundry. So, I'm doing laundry and drinking a Calimocho. Ha!

Calimochos

1 Comments:

Blogger Geggie said...

I love Kalimoxto (the other way to spell it)! Delish and casual!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home